Capturing Videos to Watch with Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac
Don’t you find it frustrating sometimes when you want to save a video on your Mac so that you can watch it at a more convenient time – only there is no option that will let you do so? Frankly that situation is all too common, particularly if you’re watching online streaming videos on YouTube, Facebook or other such platforms.
Assuming you would like to save any of these videos and watch them later on or maybe when offline then your best bet is to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac. Seeing as it is a screen recording software for Mac, it will let you record and subsequently save any video that you want directly from your screen.
To do that you just need to:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac and select ‘Record Screen’ in the main menu.
- Click and drag the mouse cursor to draw a frame over the video that you want to record (then adjust it manually afterwards if necessary).
- Make sure the ‘System Audio’ icon is highlighted in green, and click it once otherwise.
- Click ‘REC’ to start recording after a 5 second delay – which will give you time to play the video.
- Click ‘Stop’ when the video is done, then ‘Save as’ to save it.
Rather than sitting idly and waiting for the video to finish, you could set the timer in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac to automatically stop the recording after a particular duration. Alternatively you could even schedule the specific times when you want it to start and stop instead.
Image Credit MovaiWithin Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac you’ll also find an entire suite of editing features that will let you tweak and improve your video. In particular you could trim out any unwanted bits from your recording, merge video clips together, improve the overall quality, add background music, or even link together scenes with stylish animated transitions.
Although strictly speaking you may not require these tools if all you want to do is capture and save videos onto your Mac – it doesn’t hurt to have them around just in case. Who knows at some point you may decide you want to really tap into the potential of Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac, and maybe begin to start producing video content of your own.
The opinions/views expressed here by the guest author/reviewer/columnists are their own, not those of philipscom
Check your domain ranking