Last update on January 12, 2018.
A Freelance writer from Secunderabad India
Dear Readers, Your Attention Please!
Thank you so much for your valuable time.
I appreciate and love your feedback/comments!
I accept feedback from my readers and often I do reciprocate.
Your feedback negative or positive, I would like to hear from you.
But there is a slight restriction/rule in this regard.
otherwise, you may miss the mark and your comments may not get approved!
So please do share your views in the comment box keeping the comment policy of Philipscom.
In short, Philipscom will not approve comments that
1. Are One word or one line.
2. Are abusive, intimidating, threatening or inflammatory
3. Make offensive generalizations
4. Ramble without a point
5. Use offensive or insensitive language
6. typed all in CAPITAL Letters.
7. typed in a language other than English
8. Are irrelevant to the post in question
9. Contain self-promotional materials or links
10. Give unnecessary, advice to Philipscom
Philipscom also reserves the right to edit comments or to remove material that does not conform to our comment policy.
If time permits please do visit this post related to blogcomments.
Check your domain ranking