Before you make a complaint to God…
Yes, before you make a complaint to God, please think about this!
- If you have a house to dwell and a fridge to keep your food you are one among the richest person in this world.
- If you have money balance in your bank account, you are one among the 8% of the rich people in the world.
- If you are able get up in the morning and to go to work you are again among the rich men in this world. There are crores of people in this world who are unable to do this. So you are a rich man again.
- If you do not face any war crisis, jail, poverty or the threat of terrorists you are still a blessed man. There are more than 5000 lakes people everyday faces such threats in their life.
- If you can go to the worship place without any fear or threat you are again a blessed person. There are more than 300 crores of people who face this situation in their life.
- If you are able to give thanks to the God who provided all these facilities to you, you are again a blessed person, because a majority of people do not give thanks to God.
- Did you pray yesterday and today, did you wait for the instructions from the God? If you did, you are again a blessed person. Sadly, very few do this!
What is our problem?
A better house than the neighbor,
a better vehicle than the friend,
promotion in the job,
increase in the wage these and various other things are our worries daily.
Yes the list goes on and on. Then also we just forget the wonderful facilities which we are enjoying daily!
What a pathetic situation we are in!
If you read this message, again, you are a blessed person!
Because in this world, there are about 200 crore people who can’t read or write or even to complain.
Now next time when you make a complaint to God, just think of these wonderful facilities which you are daily enjoying. Not of the things which we do not have but of the things which we have and enjoying. We need to give thanks for these things which we are enjoying daily.
“Crying for a one time meal and crying for an ice cream”
Do you find any difference in it?
Think of these facts and give thanks to God for the things we have.
If you liked this note please do share with your loving friends and relatives through your social media pages.
Thanks a lot.
May God Bless!
TO READ A MALAYALAM VERSION OF THIS NOTE PLEASE CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK:
This is a Malayalam message I just received today and I thought it’s good to give the meaning of that message into my English readers too!
PS: Also, please read this post along with this note:
Source Courtesy Jomon Yacob
Check your domain ranking