GetResponse An All In One Marketing Platform
Email marketing has evolved significantly over the years. It is no longer about creating an email message and sending to your subscription list. GetResponse is an all-in-one online marketing platform that brings together the most advanced features of email marketing, marketing automation, and webinars. Your campaigns keep running, following subscribers, and targeting them with automatic messages round the clock. It is like having a marketing program that keeps running even during off-business hours.
In this review, we will be highlighting the key features that make GetResponse stand out from the crowd.GetResponse is an all-in-one online marketing platform that brings together the most advanced features of email marketing A Review by Nisha Pandey Click To Tweet
Sophisticated Marketing Automation Tool
GetResponse’s sophisticated marketing automation tool is what makes it stand out in its niche. Its marketing automation solution is highly flexible and expands as your needs and ideas expand.
The company claims that its tool can help you turn your ideas into reality.
The key features of GetResponse’s marketing automation tool are as following:
- Set the Rules: You can easily build workflows through the arrangements of pre-built blocks. Set automated events based on what conditions are met by the user. The different conditions can include a purchase made, cart abandonment, and clicks. You can set the rules to trigger the right actions based on the selected conditions. So your actions against user behaviors can include sending emails, setting a score or tagging. The marketing automation tool also lets you apply filters to achieve a high level of targeting with your actions. GetResponse is the first email marketing service provider to offer a total webinar marketing tool. A Review by Nisha Pandey @ Philipscom Click To Tweet
- Create Workflows with Ease: GetResponse’s marketing automation tool allows easy and instant workflow creation using a drag-and-drop builder. No matter how complicated it is, you can design the user experience using powerful workflows with utmost ease. Create any number of scenarios and stay on top of your subscriber’s journeys in the real time. Whether someone, visits your site, abandons the cart, or makes a purchase, take the right action.
Create Conversion-Boosting Webinars in 3 Minutes
GetResponse has a distinction in the marketing in this regard. It is the first email marketing service provider to offer a total webinar marketing tool.
The key features of this aspect of this provider are as following:
- Quick & Easy: It takes less than 3 minutes to setup your webinar. Enable sign-ups, customize the URL, leave it open or password protects, or SSL-encrypt the URLs and gather leads.
- Nurture Leads: Send invites through emails and follow-ups made using free templates provided by GetResponse. Schedule the time and number of reminders. Subscribers can enter your webinar without the need for signing in.
- Mobile-ready Webinars: The attendees can also join your webinars from any device (iOS and Android). Stream audio/video, use the one-click download feature, share, chat with attendees, and reach out to them with presentations, polls, videos, and whiteboard.
- Social Media Sharing: It takes just one click to share your webinar with your followers.
- Record Videos & Share: Capture videos of your meetings with just a click. The tool can record up to 2 hours of videos and there is free online storage available.
- Nurture Leads: Nurture the webinar sign-ups without follow-up emails. Use the power of GetResponse’s autoresponders to take condition based and time-based actions.
- Analyze & Optimize: Generate webinar reports to optimize your future webinars.
High-conversion, Mobile-ready Landing Pages
Every email marketing campaign should be backed by a landing page. It is a common practice to lead the clicks to the homepage. GetResponse allows you to create beautiful and professional-looking landing pages with targeted content for your audience. The email marketing service provider offers easy-to-use tools to create high-conversion, mobile ready landing pages in minutes.
- Choose from hundreds of professionally designed landing page templates which are mobile-responsive.
- Create download pages, promotional pages, sales pages or opt-in pages.
- Use a simple drag-and-drop builder to create attention-grabbing landing pages.
- Choose from 1000-plus free images from iStock. Each image can also be edited using a simple image editor.
- Host your landing pages on GetResponse.com or any other domain of your choice.
- Conduct A/B testing on each of the elements until you have the highest converting page.
- Choose built-in web forms and integrate them into the pages to capture user data and leads.
- Integrate with any of the top re-marketing platforms currently available in the market.
- Embed videos from YouTube or other video sharing sites.
- Leverage the power of social media with the option to add Facebook sharing tab.
- Add a PayPal Buy Now button to drive e-commerce sales.
The Perfect Email Marketing Platform
Powered by all these tools, GetResponse’s email marketing platform offers a unique, simple and quick experience where the objective is to help your business achieve your conversion goals.
GetResponse equips you with more than 500 professionally-designed, responsive templates to choose from.
A simple drag-and-drop editor makes it a breeze to edit your template. If you are an advanced user, there is also the HTML code editor. If you want to create an email design from scratch, it is also allowed.
Send personalized emails with dynamic content, keep track of analytics and optimize your campaigns, and conduct A/B testing and see mobile previews before you choose the perfect email design. Use the power of autoresponders, segment your subscriber list, and reach them at the time they are most likely to open your email. There is so much to GetResponse that it is hard to come across another email marketing platform offering so much.
Check your domain ranking