Last updated on July 30, 2019
Last updated on January 11, 2018
WordPress Website Maintenance
WordPress website maintenance is an important part of the WordPress website. WordPress is a brilliant CMS (Content Management System) that can help you start a blog or a website in no time.
It allows you to manage or control the content as you like and this needs no technical training. It is easy to use and install. It is easy to understand, manage and is flexible too. It also offers you tons of amazing features that make your job of running a website easy.
But, WordPress, like any other CMS, is a software that needs to be maintained in order to yield maximum out of it.
WordPress website maintenance is a bit difficult task. From performance and functionality to security checks, daily clean up, optimization and more, you need to ensure that all the important elements of your website are in working order, to obtain higher ranking as well as traffic.
WordPress Website Maintenance also includes a lot more than the above-mentioned activities, it includes, backups, updates, and clearing of trash and as such.
If you are running a website that is WordPress powered and is looking for effective ways to maintain it, then you have come to the right place.
WordPress Website Maintenance Tips
The below presented comprehensive infographic comprises of 50+ best practices that will help you optimize your website’s overall performance as well as functionality.
And to give you a glimpse, here are some of the website maintenance tips mentioned in this infographic that you need to undertake:
1. Website’s Speed and Download Time To Check
2. Clear Database Trash.
3. Monitor Your Site’s Security.
4. Affiliate, and Other Download Links and all check all Social Media,
5. Take Regular Website and Database Backups.
6. Check Spam Comments and Clear It.
7. On-page SEO Elements need to check.
8. Optimize Your Site’s Images.
9. Clear Redundant Media Files.
10. Hosting Resources also need to check.
11. Eliminate Unwanted WordPress Plugins, Themes, and Widgets.
12. Update Your WordPress Website to the Latest Version
13. Check Device and Browser Compatibility.
Check it out now!
For more information and future reference, you can download a PDF of this post for FREE. WordPress website maintenance tips,
Check your domain ranking