Last updated on October 6, 2017
Last Updated On July 27, 2017
How To Remove Your Last Name from Facebook Account
I am so glad to introduce Mr. Naveen Kumar from New Delhi our guest author this week. He is a techie blogger and an SEO Expert writes on various topics like SEO, Money making online, and other internet subjects. He blogs at F5TheFresh.com.
Naveen posted a good number of technical blog posts in his page which are very useful and educative ones in this age of internet.
Here is an interesting, informative and educative post by Naveen. In this post he reveals a wonderful secret trick in relation to one of the major social media the facebook. I am sure many of the facebook users do not know this hidden trick which he is explaining in this post. I am so happy to present Naveen’s post here for the benefit of my facebook friends and readers.
Thank you Naveen for taking time to prepare this informative piece for our readers.
Over to Naveen…
First of all I express my thanks to Mr. Philips the owner of Philipscom for the wonderful opportunity given to me to present my post here. I am so excited with this article because this is my first guest post. In this post I am sharing an excited trick with you my new audience @Philipscom, which I believe that everyone will try this trick.
As you all know, today facebook is one of the most using social media platforms which have a very huge and active audience. In fact facebook at present holds the number one position in Social media. The latest report says that facebook is the undisputed leader in the social networking field. It has a networking market with 166 million unique visitors in November 2014. (comscore.com)
Each and every user wants to try something new with his/her Facebook accounts; some are using facebook apps like match maker and various other applications with fb. So here I am with an interesting and exciting trick.
Do you ever thought or imagine a facebook account only with your first name? Yes, I can and I did that. But I am sure most of the facebook users can’t change their name to a single Name. But here is the hidden Facebook trick that will helps you to remove your surname or other extra names appear along with it.
Steps to make your Facebook account only with your first name:
The first thing I will tell you that you need to use a proxy to make your facebook account with your first name. To do this, follow the following steps:
1. First of all you need to change your browser proxy. You need to choose Indonesian IP address. There are two ways to change your IP address. To change your IP address from browser you need an Indonesian IP address and its port. To find Indonesian IP address you can use Hidemyass.com. But some cases when you change the IP address from browser, you won’t able to use facebook. So in such case you need to use any proxy VPN. I will recommend you to use HOLA which is the best Internet Proxy VPN. It is like a browser extension. Download Hola Internet Proxy VPN. Install this extension in your web browser and turn it ON. It will fetch proxy automatically. You just need to select country from which you want to use. In this case Use Indonesia.
2. When you have finished your first step, login to your facebook account and go to Account Setting.
3. In General setting there is an option to change the language. Set your language to Bahasa Indonesia and hit Save button.
4. Now in same tab find Name option and click on edit link. Here remove your last name and hit save button. A pop will be displayed on the screen, fill here your password and hit Ok. Now your Facebook account is without your last name.
NOTE: Keep in mind that you will be able to change it only if you have not changed your name since last 60 days. If you had changed in last 60 days then you need to wait for next 60 days.
5. Now you can change your language to English and also stop Hola.
If you want to check this trick you can visit My Facebook profile HERE
It is 100% working. Hope you will enjoy facebook with this Facebook trick.
Share your own experiences/tricks if any in the comment section so we can enjoy also your tricks.
If any doubt on this trick/application please do not hesitate to ask, post your doubts, clarifications etc in the comment box below, it will be attended promptly. And if you’re wondering about how to deactivate Tinder account, I have got you covered too.
Thank you for your valuable time.
Ones again I express my gratitude to Philipscom Associates for this opportunity.
May you have a great week.
You can reach me at:
My Webpage: F5The Refresh
Check your domain ranking