- Please follow these lines before pitching for a guest post offer:
- For sponsored post authors, there is some relaxation to the above rule. You can reach the Admin for more information in this regard.
- For more information about sponsored guest posts and other pitch options please contact the Admin via following email ids or via Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Skype: philva6
- Dear Readers, Your Attention Please!
- In short, Philipscom will not approve comments that
These days we are getting a number of guest posts and sponsored posts enquires in our inbox. It is high time that we need to bring out our Guest posts and sponsored posts policy. Thus we created this post, a new guest post and sponsored posts (advertisement) policy for our readers/Associates.
We appreciate your interest in Philipscom Associates as a place to share your expertise through guest posts and sponsored posts.Philipscom's Guest And Sponsored Post Policy: Please Read Before You Pitch! Click To Tweet
We give much prominence to our readers and value their interest and try to stand on top in providing value-added contents thru these pages.
Keeping this in mind we do present our policy for accepting guest and sponsored posts on Philipscom.
Please follow these lines before pitching for a guest post offer:
- Guest posts may not include Affiliate links or any other self-motivated or promotional links in the content.
- Think of more than one post for this website and the associated sites.
- Please do have a look at the existing posts and know the type of posts or niche we usually cover on our websites before you pitch for guest posts/sponsored post.
- Make sure to read the existing contents and share your views through comment box keeping in mind the comment policy of Philipscom. Those who do not willing to share your views here will not be allowed as Guest Bloggers. So make sure you visit and share your value-added feedback on these pages.
- Guest authors should respond to the feedback/comments from the readers. Refusal to comment or not attending to comments within 4 days (96 hours) will lead to the removal of any bio links and refuse of future guest posting.
- Post your guest post via email as a separate file in word format in the text as well as another attachment of the HTML code after inserting images.
- Guest Posts/Sponsored Posts should be of minimum 1000+ words and maximum words no limit.
- Posts should have a minimum of 3 eye-capturing good resolution images or screenshots with image credits.
- The content should carry a minimum of 3 internal links.
- Make sure to mention the links if any resources, tools, etc are involved in the content.
- Posts should be plagiarism free as well as in good and readable simple English with grammatically correct.
- Add your bio with the content to be incorporated with the post, it should be a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 100 words.
- Provide a link to your top social media network as well as a link to your main website.
- Make sure your email id should be linked to your Gravatar Image. If you do not know this check this post.
- If you want to be a regular contributor to Philipscom we will provide you the Author Permission from our Dashboard. This will be allowed only if all the above criteria are met.
For sponsored post authors, there is some relaxation to the above rule. You can reach the Admin for more information in this regard.
For more information about sponsored guest posts and other pitch options please contact the Admin via following email ids or via Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Skype: philva6
Check your domain ranking