- 1 Let us save our environment for our existence
- 1.1 8 Environment-Friendly Eating Habits
- 1.2 A must-read post, a timely one!
- 1.3 Also Please Read These Connected Posts Published Earlier on these pages:
- 1.4 Yet Another World Environment Day Is Here—A Look back And Some Feedback –
- 1.5 E Stands For Environment, Let Us Protect And Preserve Our Environment
- 2 Trees Are An Integral Part Of Our Lives. Don’t Destroy Them
- 3 Few Pictures ( Mobile Upload) Taken on 5th June 2014 – Please click on the picture to view clearly.
- 4 Dear Readers, Your Attention Please!
Let us save our environment for our existence
Yet another “World Environment Day” is just passed by with a lot of activities and usual celebrations! Yes, let, ‘Save Our Environment’ is the main aim of each individual in the coming days! yes, it is very much needed for our very existence.
Every year the world over remember the day June 5th as the World Environment Day.
This Year’s Slogan is “Raise your Voices Not to Sea level “
Barboda The Small Island nation was this year’s host country.
At this point, it is good to have a look back and see the seriousness of this day,
Of course, this day is only a reminder to the people about the seriousness of protecting our environment for our existence and also for the future generation’s protection.
On the eve of this celebrations let me bring forth some of the activities and some of the important and must read articles to know more about this event and its importance.
Here is an interesting and useful article published by the ndtv.com on this day:
A must-read post, a timely one!
Also Please Read These Connected Posts Published Earlier on these pages:
Also, watch this Interesting video on this year’s activity:
Barbados, 2014 global host of World Environment Day,
is adapting to climate change vulnerabilities shared by small islands,
including beach erosion and sea level rise.
Representatives from the Ministry of Environment and Drainage talk about the challenges and
TO KNOW MORE ON THIS SUBJECT PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL SITE OF UNEP
Few Pictures ( Mobile Upload) Taken on 5th June 2014 – Please click on the picture to view clearly.
Picture Credit. Anish Thankachen, P V Ariel, Kerala Tourism
Check your domain ranking