- Indian Cities Are Boiling! How Can We Escape From This?
- Our State Telangana Touches 48 Degree Celsius Today May 28, 2019)
- Yes, the Indian cities are reeling under the scorching sun!
- A PLEASANT SURPRISE IN THE PEAK SUMMER IN HYDERABAD
- WATCH YET ANOTHER VIDEO TAKEN TODAY (JUNE 3, 2019)
- OUR TWIN CITIES, HYDERABAD SECUNDERABAD IS IN HIGH PITCH
- Today’s (27.05.19) reports show 44 to 47 degree Celsius in Telangana State
- VERY IMPORTANT: Max Temperature recorded in some of the Indian cities in recent days:
- Even our air conditioners, coolers or fans will not save or protect us in summer.
- Also please read these post on the same subject:
- Trees Are An Integral Part Of Human Beings
- To Read More On this Subject Please Do Click on the below Link:
- OUR EXISTENCE DEPENDS ON TREES!
- MY FEEDBACK ON THE REPORT OF TIMES OF INDIA HYDERABAD EDITON
- Dear Readers, Your Attention Please!
- In short, Philipscom will not approve comments that
Last updated on June 04, 2019.
Indian Cities Are Boiling! How Can We Escape From This?
Our State Telangana Touches 48 Degree Celsius Today May 28, 2019)
Yes, the Indian cities are reeling under the scorching sun!
A report from Telangana’s Mancherial District. Marked 47.8 degree Celsius. And also other 8 districts in Telangana touched the 47+ degree Celsius. See the below report. Read the full report Times of India, Hyderabad.
Churu in Rajasthan registered 50.8 degree Celsius the highest ever temperature in Rajasthan Reports Times of India.
A PLEASANT SURPRISE IN THE PEAK SUMMER IN HYDERABAD
Heavy rain lashed out with a hailstorm in Hyderabad after 4 PM today (June 3, 2019).
Watch the below video taken from my balcony at the time of a sudden outpour in the peak summer.
In fact, the mercury touched 48+ degree Celsius in Telangana this summer.
WATCH YET ANOTHER VIDEO TAKEN TODAY (JUNE 3, 2019)
See a screenshot of the feedback I made on this news in Times of India at the bottom of this post
Latest Information received via Praveen Alagani, President, MJ Colony, Moulali, Hyderabad.
Max Temperature recorded in some of the Indian cities in recent days:
Kota 48 degrees
Ahmedabad 46 degrees
The above statistics are from 2015 but there is not much change this year too. Check out the latest weather in India.
According to the latest report, in the coming years, these cities will cross 50-degree Celsius.
Even our air conditioners, coolers or fans will not save or protect us in summer.
Why is it so hot ????? What are some of the main reasons to this!
In the last 10 years over 10 crore trees were cut for widening roads and highways. And this is happening every other day. In the name of developments, the authorities are allowing to cut trees!
But the statistics say that only more than a lakh trees have been planted or replaced by the govt. or public, but cutting down the trees are numberless!
How to make India cool ?????
Please do not wait for the government to plant trees. Here are some solutions we can apply!
Sowing seeds or planting trees does not cost much.
Just collect seeds of fruits like Mango, Lemon, Jamun, Neem, Custard Apple, Jack fruit, and other seeds.
Then dig two-three inch hole on open spaces, roadside, footpaths, highways, gardens and also in your locality, society or bungalow.
Bury these seeds in each hole with soil and then water them every two days in summer.
In rainy season no need to water them.
After 15 to 30 days small plants will shoot up.
Please nurture them and ensure they grow big.
Let us make this a National movement and plant 10 crore trees all over India.
This act will surely help us to reduce the temperature level from crossing the present level.
Please plant maximum trees and forward this message to everyone. Let us distribute saplings as return gifts during functions, birthdays, etc. ‘
Published on: May 23, 2015 @ 00:53
Some of these pics and tips are noted down and posted here from a WhatsApp message received today.
The last report came in says: The Death Toll Raised to 852 in AP and 269 in Telangana due to the heatwave in just 1 week. (Courtesy Sasidhar Kareti)
Also please read these post on the same subject:
To Read More On this Subject Please Do Click on the below Link:
MY FEEDBACK ON THE REPORT OF TIMES OF INDIA HYDERABAD EDITON
Published on: May 23, 2015 @ 00:53
Last updated on May 28, 2019
Check your domain ranking