Though Google does not like guest blogging, if we are choosy it doesn’t matter much. So we are more vigilant in checking whether the content is beneficial to our readers or not, only then we accept the content.
Thus these following few lines for the contributors who pitch in for guest post writing to this website and other associated websites.
So, Do you want to be a contributor here at Philipscom Associates? Then read on…
Following Are The Guest Posts Contributors Requirements:
1. Philipscom Guest Post contributors should have the basic need of revealing their real identity. For this, we encourage you to have a Gravatar – That is the profile image. This should be your face image, no company logo or such other images are allowed. If you do not have a Gravatar and want to have one, then please visit this How to do it post by Guest Author Chery Schmidt OR you can directly go to Gravatar site and create one.
2. The content should be a minimum of 1000 words and the maximum can be up to 5000 words.
3. The post should be plagiarism free and should be exclusively concerning the Philipscom pages. It cannot be reproduced in any manner on other websites. More importance should be given to writing a post without spelling errors and grammatical errors.
I agree that I am not an expert in this area as you can find a ton of such errors in my writings here at Philipscom. This is because my major education is done in the Malayalam medium. But I try to give maximum attention to these areas while accepting guest posts.
You can use and fix a good number of such errors by using the different versions (free or paid) of Grammarly.
4. Notice that though Philipscom is a multi-niche website we give more preference to the main subjects like Technology/Software, Social Media, SEO, Blogging and other blog-related subjects
5. Posts should have a minimum of 3 to 4 clear images or screenshots relevant to the subjects. The inserted images must not be copyrighted ones. The image size should be a minimum of 900×720 pixels.
6. Once the post is live on Philipscom the contributor should respond to the feedback in the comment box with a fitting reply if it’s a question or inquiry related to the subject.
7. Guest post contributors’ contents should shed some new light on the subject and it should carry some special value to Philipscom readers. I mean to say that the same old stuff and writings in a different format will not be accepted.
8. The guest post contributors should be regular visitors here or should have interaction through our other social media like Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn, and other forums and groups. And they should have responded to a minimum of 4 to 5 existing posts with their feedback keeping in line with the Philipscom Comment Policy which is given underneath every published post.
Philipscom gives much importance to its Comment Authors, as you know in a way comments are the lifeblood of blogging. A blog post without comments is, in short, a dead place like a silent cemetery.
9. The content should have a minimum of 3 to 4 internal links and a minimum of 2 high ranking outbound links.
10. Once the post is live the guest post contributors should generate publicity by sharing this on their social media pages and also through their email subscribers.
A Brief List Of Guest Post Contributors
Guest Post Contributors Names And Their Contributions
Please click on the names to read their guest post contribution and other details about them.