A Project is an initiative by an individual or a group of people’s collective effort to achieve the result. A project is carefully planned and brought out to achieve a specific aim. To achieve this aim one need to follow a well-planned project management. Project management can be termed as the diligent applying of planning and managing budget, timescale, deliverables and various other tasks to receive the end result.
In this post, an infographic developed by Wrike top project management software, you can read about 10 Best Practices in Project Management.
Dear Readers, Your Attention Please!
Thank you so much for your valuable time.
I appreciate and love your feedback/comments!
I accept feedback from my readers and often I do reciprocate.
Your feedback negative or positive, I would like to hear from you.
But there is a slight restriction/rule in this regard.
otherwise, you may miss the mark and your comments may not get approved!
So please do share your views in the comment box keeping the comment policy of Philipscom.
In short, Philipscom will not approve comments that
1. Are One word or one line.
2. Are abusive, intimidating, threatening or inflammatory
3. Make offensive generalizations
4. Ramble without a point
5. Use offensive or insensitive language
6. typed all in CAPITAL Letters.
7. typed in a language other than English
8. Are irrelevant to the post in question
9. Contain self-promotional materials or links
10. Give unnecessary, advice to Philipscom
Philipscom also reserves the right to edit comments or to remove material that does not conform to our comment policy.
If time permits please do visit this post related to blogcomments.
Check your domain ranking