Negative Comments or Feedback how do you react? Of course, comments or feedback are a vital part of any business. But at the same time getting negative feedback from customers is most often unpleasant to take it in the first instance. But in other sense, it really helps to improve their future business dealings. Such feedback it is imperative to take it in a serious sense. If so it really helps to develop a better performance.
Here in this infographic 57 experts from different fields share their experiences and views on this vital subject.
Negative Feedback | Make an Infographic
Dear Readers, Your Attention Please!
Thank you so much for your valuable time.
I appreciate and love your feedback/comments!
I accept feedback from my readers and often I do reciprocate.
Your feedback negative or positive, I would like to hear from you.
But there is a slight restriction/rule in this regard.
otherwise, you may miss the mark and your comments may not get approved!
So please do share your views in the comment box keeping the comment policy of Philipscom.
In short, Philipscom will not approve comments that
1. Are One word or one line.
2. Are abusive, intimidating, threatening or inflammatory
3. Make offensive generalizations
4. Ramble without a point
5. Use offensive or insensitive language
6. typed all in CAPITAL Letters.
7. typed in a language other than English
8. Are irrelevant to the post in question
9. Contain self-promotional materials or links
10. Give unnecessary, advice to Philipscom
Philipscom also reserves the right to edit comments or to remove material that does not conform to our comment policy.
If time permits please do visit this post related to blogcomments.
Check your domain ranking