Last updated on July 30, 2018.
30 Smart Ways to Write Traffic-Puller Blog Posts – A Guest Post By Nisha Pandey
I am so glad to introduce Nisha Pandey, our guest writer today. She needs no introduction to Philipscom readers. She is an SEO expert blogger and the founder of Seotechyworld.com. She writes on various SEO related subjects along with social media, technology, etc. Here in this informative post, she talks about 30 smart ways to write traffic puller blog posts which can pull traffic.
I am sure these shared tips if you follow, you can feel a great change in your blog page.
Thank you, Nisha for your valuable time for our readers.
I appreciate you for finding some time in between your hectic schedule.
May you have a great day.
For Philipscom Associates
Philip Verghese ‘Ariel’
It happens to the best of us in the long run. Sooner or later, every single blogger faces the same issue. It’s the worst thing about our presence and the incredible difficulty making us scratch our heads.
Abandon your thought processes
Individuals need you to discuss them, not you. It’s alright to expound on individual encounters and offer what you’ve realized from a direct viewpoint, however, be cautious of making yourself into a website rock star. Rather, plan to be an asset and help to others. The incongruity is that in the event that you do that, you’ll wind up turning into a star.
So here are 30 powerful ways to keep churning out the blog posts that not only draw targeted traffic but also keep them there.
Quality content is all that matters
- Be an asset.
- Use trackbacks.
- Arrange your posts with records and subheads.
- Compose stuff individuals will need to connect to.
- Be momentous.
- Demand a connection from another person to a blog entry.
- Create “killer” content.
- Cross connection within your blog(s) – By including connections through your blog, you’ll rapidly expand your site hits. Guests are most likely to click through to other useful blogs when they come across the links on the same page. I have provided some more information through powerful infographics in this post: Guest Blogging: How will it Work in Today’s Online World [Infographic].
- Related substance – At the end of each of your blog entries, you ought to include a “related articles segment” in which you connect to other relevant posts.
- Write in the second person (“you” not “me”). By utilizing the words “you” and “I” inside your blog entry, you’ll make a discussion. This will help sway individuals to peruse your blog entries.
- By composing a conclusion and obviously naming it, you’ll get more individuals to span to the base of your blog entry. It will expand your parchment capacity.
- Tell stories.
- Compose a digital book and offer a liberal associate commission to sway others to disseminate it and connect to your site.
- Entice thoughts by giving intriguing and memorable remarks
- Go to Google Keyword Planner. Duplicate the long tail pivotal word you chose above into the catchphrases inquiry box and click “get thoughts.” You will get a rundown of related long tail catchphrase phrases you could utilize. I have provided more insights into doing research on Keyword Planner in this post: How to Increase Website Traffic without Link building.
- Compose eye-catching features. Compose phenomenal elements — make a name for the online journal as a source of instructive, helpful, clever, exciting, or rousing articles.
- Compose longer posts — develop on the subject; round out your blog entries and make genuinely epic posts.
- Compose shorter posts. Composing long posts doesn’t mean more individuals will read it.
- Compose all the more frequently — the more posts you can create the better.
- Blog on a steady timetable so your pursuers know when to expect new posts.
- Compose rundown blog entries — they get more activity than another type of formats.
- Expound on the latest news stories.
- Expound on points trending on Twitter and in Google patterns.
- Check out what topic is hot among your friends, colleagues, and family and take ideas.
- Ask your pursuers what they’d like you to expand on.
- Elaborate on starting the question and begin a level-headed discussion.
- Use attention-grabbing processes to compose content that provides valuable information.
- Investigate your own interests, figure out which is your most prevalent strength and write content on the topic.
- Meeting powerful individuals in your corner/industry.
- Make a “best websites” rundown post and let the bloggers know you’ve included them.
Conclusion:- Use these tips and you are on the highway to pull massive traffic to your posts. These are some of the most effective (and secretive) strategies employed by the industry-leading bloggers.
Thank you Philipji for giving me an opportunity to present my post with your readers.
I believe that your readers can surely pick some points mentioned here to increase their blog traffic.
May you have a great June ahead.
Author Bio:- Nisha Pandey is the founder of SeoTechyWorld.com and http://how-to-make.in/. Dynamic and outgoing, she has been sharing her vast knowledge through tech and SEO tips through her regular posts. She has evolved over the years to become a well-known name in the tech blogging environment. Follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also read a related post about Nisha Pandey HERE
HERE IS YET ANOTHER GOOD NEWS!!! THIS GUEST POST IS MENTIONED IN AN EPIC POST WRITTEN BY DAVID LEONHARDT THE FAMOUS BLOGGER FROM “HAPPY GUY WRITING SERVICES” TO READ THAT POST PLEASE CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK:
THANKS, DAVID FOR THE KIND MENTION:
Philip V Ariel
Check your domain ranking